Based in Sunnyvale, California, Scanadu is a consumer medtech company developing next generation devices and services that empower everyday people to monitor and better understand their own health – anytime, anywhere. Scanadu is making use of the latest advances in the life sciences and applying its expertise in hardware, software, machine learning, regulatory and design to advance ambitious and ground-breaking medical solutions for consumers.
The Sr. Product Manager candidate will develop an intimate understanding the market and which use-cases and segments to prioritize. The candidate will be responsible for creating a product roadmap that addresses these segments and identifying the right feature set for each release. Additionally, the candidate will work with the rest of the marketing team in developing the best business model and go-to-market strategy for each product
The ideal candidate must have a demonstrated a track record of business results, a sense of urgency and big picture orientation with attention to detail. Strong teamwork, collaboration and communication skills are required, as well as the ability to influence different teams without direct authority. This candidate must effectively manage multiple stakeholders, communicate clearly and concisely and deliver all projects on schedule and with high quality work.
- Identify and define key use cases and market segments pursue for new products and to grow our current offerings in.
- Develop the product roadmap and lead the planning, definition and prioritization of features for future product releases by conducting market research.
- Help define the go-to-market strategy for each product release.
- Identify and evaluate potential partnerships that support the go-to-market strategy.
- Develop the core value proposition for the product and it’s respective positioning and messaging.
- Be an expert with respect to competitive offerings in order to deliver products recognized as thought leading in the industry.
- Define business models for Scanadu offerings and set the corresponding pricing strategy.
- Work with finance to produce revenue forecasts
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of your product.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to make the world a better place.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or a related field is required. An MBA is preferred but not required.
- A minimum of 10 years of business experience is required. This may be in product marketing, product management, or a related function.
- A minimum of 5 years of product management experience is required.
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching new products that include a hardware component.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Experience with medical devices that require FDA oversight is strongly preferred.
- Consumer packaged goods experience is preferred.
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) are required.